BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 22 June 2009

Third week in INTEC


Hmm..This week is better than last week.My father came to visit me.It was so pleasure because i could eat chicken chop with him .My father came to see me just to send my earphone because I left it at home.I was so touched with my dad.I love u dad.Besides,I cannot live without listening to music.Music is my life and my friend.This week i was busy for the quiz.Physic and Biology Quiz.I also got Russian Language Test.The worst was Physic quiz.Plokha!!I could answer biology quiz quite well.I did a lot of careless mistakes in Russian Language-spelling.Russian language becomes more harder to learn.A lot of new things to learn.Its totally different from Bahasa Malaysia and English.I just forced myself to go through it because i know that i can do it.I am a strong person.I started to make research for my assignment.During Russian History class,we watched movie’War at the Gate’.It is one of the most memorable history in Russia.On Saturday,i got ‘Kokurikulum Pelajar Luar Negara’(KPLN).We were divided into 20 groups.One group consist students from Korean Programme,MEP Programme,Japan Programme,and Russian Programme.I got many new friends during KPLN.There were many activites organised to build self confidence and teamwork.I learned a lot and got something new .I also could share my opinion with them.Furthermore,i know myself better.

0 comments: