BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 7 June 2009

Russian Programme
My name is Siti Maisarah Binti Zaini.I got straight A’s in Spm.So i plan to further my study in medical study.Furthermore my ambition is to be a doctor.I apply JPA scholarship.Luckily i got it.I got an offer to further my study in Russia for 6 years.I am speechless.Russia is the biggest country in the world.Russia has the world’s largest forest reserve and energy resources.Yuri Gagarin from Russia became the proud of the world after became the first human in space.Its really amazing.Russia also is really totally different from Malaysia.Rusia got a lot of historical places.One thing that makes me exited to further my study in Russia is Russia got four season.Russia also has a lot of unique cultures such as folk music,ballet and literature.Actually, i got some information about Russia from my own reading.My reading source comes a lot from internet.Lastly,i accept the sponsor from JPA.I hope that i could experience by myself in Russia.Now,i am in preparitory to Russia.I am learning in international education centre,UITM.It is a great experince here because i could make a lot of new friend.In INTEC,the lecturers and the students are very educated.

My previous school is SMK Sultanah Asma.It is a girl school.It is not a boarding school.So,this is the first time i lived away from my family,my house,my teddy and my bed.I need to wash my clothes by my own hands.It so terrible.But i am used to do it.Actually,it is really fun to be independent.A week in INTEC is so exhausted.We got orientation day for the new students including me.After a week,my class started.One more thing,this is the first time i ride a bus.My life is very interesting.My class starts with English class.The class is not tention and we enjoy learning english.It iis because the the lecturer is very sporting,Miss Hasnaa.Next,my class continue with Russian langguange.This is what i am waiting for.Russian Language!!.The lecturer is originated from Nizhny Novgorod,Russia.Her name is Mrs Marina.She is nice person and could speak in English well.I learn how to pronounce and writing the Russian alphabets.Sometimes feels like learning in the kindergarden.Do not no any basic in russian language.Luckily Mrs Marina is very patience woman.I am so lucky because i am Russian 15D class.All the Russian lecturers teach us.They are Mrs. Ekaterina,Miss Anastasia and Mrs Marina.

0 comments: