BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 15 June 2009

second week in INTEC

This is the second week i study in INTEC.Nothing extraordinary happened to me.Everyday was just a normal single day.But sometimes it was so tired,because i got a lot of assignments.This is the first time i did my own assignment.I tried my best to get know well with my classmates.They are so funny and make me enjoy in the class.This week,i got a new friend.She was a new student .Her name is Insyirah Farahi Nasuha.She sit beside me.She is new towards INTEC surrounding.I ask her to sit beside me.I also help her in Russian Language.Luckily she could catch up all those things in this few days.She also got a brother studying medicine in Russia.She also is a nice girl.I am glad to be friend with her.Besides,i still could not adapt to the cold temperature in the class.I must wear my sweater all the time in the class.I still remember,one day,i forgot to bring my sweater.During the class,i was shivering.When i back home,i got a fever.So terrible.There is one thing that i cannot face everyday.Everyday eat the same food at the same restaurant.So boring.Then i tried another restaurant.How come!!The price was really unreasonable.I tried to stay calm when i paid the bill at the counter.As a conclusion,my life for this week was so terrible.My mood also was in a bad condition.Lastly,i hope my life for the next week would be better.
-fsivo kharosheva-all the best!!

0 comments: